30.12-02.01 - 100 € per night
Description of the apartment
A light and cozy studio apartment is waiting for you! The apartment is in a historical building located in a beautiful area of Prague – Vinohrady. This area was built in XIX - early XX c.c. and belongs to the widened center of the city (1.5 km, or less than a mile far from the Wenceslas square). We used to live here ourselves, but now our friends and family stay here occasionally.
The apartment is high ceilinged (3.4 m, or 11.1 ft) and has a wide bay window, so you can even feel how spacious and light it is! Besides, the bay window creates a special, romantic atmosphere.
The furniture and home appliances are all new, and the apartment is clean and well attended.
What we have in the apartment:
- completely equipped kitchen,
- Internet access,
- audio system,
- iron and an ironing board,
- folding clothes dryer,
- walk-in shower in the bathroom,
- washing machine.
The kitchen and the living room are combined in one (a studio apartment).
In the kitchen there are:
- big fridge with a deep-freeze compartment,
- gas stove with an electrical oven,
- electric kettle,
- various tableware, saucepans and a frying pan.
- 2 mattresses on a bedroom storey, 200х90 cm (6.6x3 ft) each;
- 1 convertible couch down in the living- room, dimensions in an unfolded state: 200х160 cm (6.6x5.2 ft);
- 1 folding bed down in the living- room, 200х90 cm (6.6x3 ft).
The apartment can accommodate 1-3 people (maximum number is 5; but a comfortable living is only possible for 3 people). There is a specially constructed bedroom storey over the kitchen. The height of the ceiling is 1.4 m (or 4.6 ft) above the storey, and 2 m (or 6.6 ft) under the storey.
High-speed and constantly available Internet with no breaks or limitations of downloading: both cable and Wi-Fi.
You can’t smoke in the apartment. For smoking, there is a balcony in the stairwell.
Free parking is 200 m (0.1 mile) away. The building is located in an area were parking lots are either to be paid for, or only meant for residents of the neighborhood. Near the building, there is a parking lot equipped with a parking slot machine, where you can park your car from 8 a.m. until 6 p.m. for 40 korunas (through up to 6 hours). The rest of the time and on weekends it's free. An area with free parking begins 200 m away.
- accommodation of 1-3 people,
- cleaning-up after quitting the apartment,
- providing bed linen, towels and slippers,
- soap, shampoo, shower gel, washing powder, toilet paper,
- use of the computer and Internet,
- tourist brochures, booklets, maps, and travel guides.
Time of taking up residence and quitting
We are ready to meet and take you to the apartment any time convenient for you.
Description of the area
Food and shops
Within 500 m (0.3 mile), there are many restaurants offering Czech, Indian, Italian, Greek, and Russian cuisines, as well as a Vietnamese bistro, and a French confectionary.
If you prefer homemade food, on the nearby Jiriho z Podebrad square there is a farm market open on Wednesdays and Saturdays. The nearest grocery store is 150 m (about 500 ft) away from the building. At the subway station, there is an appliance shop. Albert Supermarket is 700 m (0.4 mile) away. The nearest round-the-clock ATM is 100 m (about 300 ft) away; another two ATMs are a little farther (all of them are in banks).
The nearest sights of Prague are a television tower with a scenic viewpoint and a one-of-the-kind Catholic Church of the Sacred Heart.
A large shopping and recreation center Flora is one subway station away.
Ripska the billiard-room is also at your service.
Bars: Puerto Rico the cocktail bar; Los v Oslu the Belgian brasserie and restaurant, and Potrefena Husa the Czech brasserie and restaurant.
100 m (about 300 ft) away from the building there is a park with a fenced playground.
Finding the way…
It's easy to get to any sights of Prague from here.
The National museum and the Wenceslas square are 1.5 km (about 1 mile) from the building.
The nearest subway station is 150 m (about 500 ft) from the building. It is a direct green line that doesn’t require transfers to other lines to get to the central stations — Muzeum, Mustek, Staromestska and Malostranska.
We also have 2 tram stops in the near (about 150 m or 500 ft). From one of them you can get to the National Museum. At the other one, night trams stop.
You can easily get here from the airport or railway stations.
From the airport: take bus No. 119 up to the route terminal Dejvicka, then change to the subway and go to Jiriho z Podebrad subway station.
From the central railway station (Hlavni Nadrazi): ride the subway to get to the Museum subway station, transfer to the green line and go to Jiriho z Podebrad station.
From Nadrazi Holesovice railway station: ride the subway to get to the Museum subway station, transfer to the green line and go to Jiriho z Podebrad station.
How to make a reservation and pay the rent
1. First, you have to fill in a reservation form and submit it. We always like to know who our guests are. Please write a couple of words about yourself in the Comments section.
2. We will contact you within 24 hours after receiving the inquiry and tell you whether the apartment is available.
3. After that, you will have to leave €50 as deposit. We want you to pay the deposit for your intention to be confirmed. We take bank transfers, cash transfers (Western Union and the like), PayPal.
4. After receiving the deposit, we will confirm your reservation.
5. We will ask you to pay the rest of the rent as soon as you take up residence. We only take cash. You can pay in Czech korunas, USD, or Euros. Please make sure you have the exact amount of money, because we will scarcely have change or defer payment.
6. Besides the rent itself, we take a deposit for the key (€50 in cash). We will give it back to you when you return the key.
How to change or call off the reservation
We understand that plans can change. If you want to change the date of your trip, please let us know. You can change the date free, a week or earlier before the set date of taking up residence.
Please, in case you get to know that you can’t come, feel free to write us about it. You can call off the reservation free, a week or earlier before the set date of taking up residence. In this case, we will return you your deposit (less our expenses). If you call off the reservation later than a week before the date, we will keep your deposit.
Apartment on the map of Prague
Request for booking